To ensure professionalism and transparency, a judging panel made up of respected industry professionals with no conflicts of interest are chosen to examine the submitted nominations. The criteria for these nominations request all award entrants to complete a detailed document which includes supporting testimonials and additional documentation to support their submission.
Each judge will be assigned a number of categories and will be asked to score each submission in those categories based on all documentation provided by award entrants. The aggregate highest score will determine the winner of each award.
Nomination and Judging Process
Friday 5 June 2020
- All submissions must be received by 5:00pm on Friday 5 June 2020.
- Earlybird registration for the ACOMM Awards Dinner ends on Thursday 18 June 2020 - purchase your tickets early to save!
Judging Process commences
From Monday 15 June 2020
- Submissions will be delivered to a panel of judges. The panel consists of many respected industry professionals and business leaders, who will assess each submission in their allocated categories. Judges will score each submission across a range of criteria, which can be found here.
Thursday 23 July 2020
- The shortlisted finalists are announced; individuals and groups will be contacted directly as well as published on the website.
Thursday 10 September 2020
- Winners will be announced per award category
2020 Nominations Now Closed
Shortlisted finalists to be announced on Thursday 23 July 2020