Each judge will be assigned a number of categories and will be asked to score each submission in those categories based on all documentation provided by award entrants. The aggregate highest score will determine the winner of each award.
Friday 5 June 2020
- All submissions must be received by 5:00pm on Friday 5 June 2020.
- Earlybird registration for the ACOMM Awards Dinner ends on Thursday 18 June 2020 – purchase your tickets early to save!
Judging Process commences
From Monday 15 June 2020
- Submissions will be delivered to a panel of judges. The panel consists of many respected industry professionals and business leaders, who will assess each submission in their allocated categories. Judges will score each submission across a range of criteria, which can be found here.
Thursday 23 July 2020
- The shortlisted finalists are announced; individuals and groups will be contacted directly as well as published on the website.
ACOMM Awards Presentation Dinner
Wednesday 26 August 2020
- Winners will be announced per award category, with the awards presented at The ACOMM Awards Dinner on Wednesday 26 August 2020 at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth.
Nominations are now open until 5:00pm Friday 5 June 2020
The ACOMM Awards offer an unparalleled opportunity for your organisation to share your achievements and nominate (at no charge) in one of the twelve Award categories.