Each judge will be assigned a number of categories and will be asked to score each submission in those categories based on all documentation provided by award entrants. The aggregate highest score will determine the winner of each award.
Nomination and Judging Process
Friday 28 April 2023
- All submissions must be received by 5:00pm on Friday 28 April 2023
- Early bird registration for the ACOMM Awards Dinner ends on Monday 15 May 2023 - purchase your tickets early to save!
From Monday 8 May 2023
- Submissions will be delivered to a panel of judges. The panel consists of many respected industry professionals and business leaders, who will assess each submission in their allocated categories. Judges will score each submission across a range of criteria, which can be found here.
Thursday 15 June 2023
- The shortlisted finalists are announced; individuals and groups will be contacted directly as well as published on the website.
Thursday 27 July 2023
- Winners will be announced per award category, with the awards presented at The ACOMM Awards Dinner on Thursday 27 July 2023 at the Hilton Sydney.
Congratulations to all of the 2023 ACOMM Award Finalists!
Winners will be announced at the annual ACOMM Awards gala dinner on Thursday 27 July 2023 at the Hilton Sydney