Each judge will be assigned a number of categories and will be asked to score each submission in those categories based on all documentation provided by award entrants. The aggregate highest score will determine the winner of each award.
Nomination and Judging Process
Friday 27 May 2022
- All submissions must be received by 5:00pm on Friday 27 May 2022.
- Earlybird registration for the ACOMM Awards Dinner ends on Friday 30 June 2022 - purchase your tickets early to save!
Judging Process commences
From Monday 6 June 2022
- Submissions will be delivered to a panel of judges. The panel consists of many respected industry professionals and business leaders, who will assess each submission in their allocated categories, scoring each submission across a range of criteria.
Wednesday 13 July 2022
- The shortlisted finalists are announced; individuals and groups will be contacted directly as well as published on the website.
ACOMM Awards Presentation Dinner
Thursday 25 August 2022
- Winners will be announced per award category, with the awards presented at The ACOMM Awards Dinner on Thursday 25 August 2022 at the Four Seasons Sydney.
2022 ACOMM Award nominations now open!
Nominations close on Friday 27 May 2022