About The ACOMM Awards
- Identify and celebrate excellence within the Australian communications sector;
- Highlight the year's outstanding achievements in the area of competition and growth;
- Highlight the year's outstanding achievements in the area of innovation;
- Highlight the year's outstanding suppliers to the industry in terms of technology products and professional services;
- Highlight the year's outstanding customer service and community initiatives;
- Recognise excellence in the provision of satellite communications or satellite-related products; and
- Recognise and honour the industry's top exemplar of individual performance.
Communications Alliance was formed in 2006 to provide a unified voice for the Australian communications industry and to lead it into the next generation of converging networks, technologies and services.
Communications Alliance offers a forum for the industry to make coherent and constructive contributions to policy development and debate.
By providing leadership on new trends and directions, Communications Alliance fulfils a vital unifying role on behalf of the industry and its members, particularly in areas of competition, innovation and industry development.
The prime mission of Communications Alliance is to promote the growth of the Australian communications industry and the protection of consumer interests by fostering the highest standards of business ethics and behaviour through industry self-governance.
Communications Alliance believes it is in the best interests of all participants, customers and government that the industry takes responsibility for devising practical, self imposed solutions that are developed by co-operative processes.
In doing so, Communications Alliance seeks to facilitate open, effective and ethical competition between service providers while ensuring efficient, safe operation of networks, the provision of innovative services and the enhancement of consumer outcomes.
Where there is a need to help solve disputes between parties within the industry, Communications Alliance offers a mediation service aimed at achieving negotiated outcomes.
Membership of Communications Alliance is drawn from a wide cross-section of the communications industry, including service providers, vendors, consultants and suppliers as well as business and consumer groups.
Members benefit from having the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the future direction of the industry and to participate in governing its operation.
Available until 31 May 2019
Communications Alliance Members:
$190 (per ticket) or $1900 (table of 10)
$220 (per ticket) or $2200 (table of 10)
Available from 1 June 2019
Communications Alliance Members:
$210 (per ticket) or $2100 (table of 10)
$240 (per ticket) or $2400 (table of 10)
The ACOMM Awards Dinner seating arrangement will be in tables of 10. For more information on tickets and table bookings, please contact Slatterys on 03 9663 3093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any special requirements, dietary or other, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting Slatterys on 03 9663 3093 or email at email@example.com.
- If the online registration form does not display or displays an error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 9663 3093.
- Upon completion of registration, attendees will have their names on the door at the event. We do not issue physical tickets.
- All prices shown on this page are in Australian Dollar amounts and exclusive of GST.
- Given written notice to email@example.com of at least 30 days from the Dinner start time, we are happy to issue a full refund for any cancellation of single tickets. Given written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org of at least 60 days from the Dinner start time we are happy to issue a full refund for any cancellation of table bookings. Due to demand for tickets, we cannot guarantee bookings if payment has not been received one month prior to the Dinner. Refunds are not provided for non-attendance on the day. Delegate substitutions may be made at any time. All refunds will incur a AUD50 administration fee. This fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Payments by credit card will appear as 'Slatts Group' on your statement.
- We accept registrations from Australian and International users.