Thank you to everyone who has submitted an award nomination for for the 13th Annual ACOMM Awards. The judging process is currently underway with all submissions being thoroughly assessed by a panel of esteemed Judges. We wish all of the nominees the very best of luck!
While we eagerly await the ACOMM Awards Shortlist to be announced on Thursday 4 July 2019, we encourage you to register for The ACOMM Awards Dinner on Thursday 15 August 2019 at the Hyatt Regency, Sydney - where 2019 award winners will be unveiled.
Being recognised as an ACOMM Award Winner will provide distinct competitive advantage, by providing recognition of excellence for current and prospective employees, investors, clients and customers, and industry collaborators and partners. It will also give you the opportunity to be celebrated and surrounded by leaders within the communications industry.
There is no cost to nominate for an award.
- Innovation (Large)
- Innovation (SME)
- Vendor Innovation
- Services to Industry - Professional Services
- Commitment to Customer Service
- Satellite Provider of the Year Award
- Community Contribution
- Best Marketing Initiative
- Best Mobile Solution
- IoT Startup
- Communications Ambassador
For more detail on the 2019 award categories - click here
Submitting a nomination is easy - download the nomination form, complete the requirements, ensure you have all of your supporting documents and any testimonials and submit!
Not sure where to start? We’ve included a step-by-step breakdown of the whole process and key dates below.
Download the snapshot of the eligibility and criteria table for each of the awards here.
Please note, the nominees company needs to be registered and operating in Australia (ABN required on request). The nominee must also own the IP of the solution which they are nominating for the award and the entry must not have won an ACOMM Award in the previous three years, with or without enhancement.
Nominations Open: Monday 18 February 2019
– Submit your nomination.
– Check that you meet the eligibility criteria.
– Encourage your team to submit as well!
Nominations Close: Friday 10 May 2019
– All submissions must be received by 5:00pm on Friday 10 May 2019.
– Earlybird registration for the ACOMM Awards Dinner ends on Friday 31 May 2019 – purchase your tickets early to save!
Judging Process commences: From Wednesday 22 May 2019
– Submissions will be delivered to a panel of judges. The panel consists of many respected industry professionals and business leaders, who will assess each submission in their allocated categories. Judges will score each submission across a range of criteria, which can be found here.
Shortlist announced: Thursday 4 July 2019
– The shortlisted finalists are announced; individuals and groups will be contacted directly as well as published on the website.
ACOMM Awards Presentation Dinner: Thursday 15 August 2019
– Winners will be announced per award category, with the awards presented at The ACOMM Awards Dinner on Thursday 15 August 2019 at the Hyatt Regency, Sydney.
For additional details on the process and your submissions, please contact Kathy Sideris at firstname.lastname@example.org.